World Dermatology 2020 Scientific Committee is honored to welcome you all to attend the 21st World Dermatology Congress which will be held during March 23-24, 2020 at Tokyo, Japan.
21st World Dermatology Congress will raise the most dynamic and latest issues in the field of Dermatology. The Congress will highlight the discussion around the theme “Contemporary Modes to Escalate Research in Dermatology” by bridging the gaps between the intellectuals from across the globe to enlighten their research and findings at World Dermatology 2020. The highlights of the conference include Dermatology, Clinical Dermatology, Paediatric Dermatology, Dermatological Diseases, Psoriasis, Hyperpigmentation and Vitiligo, Leprosy, Skin Cancer, Mohs Surgery, Dermatological Techniques, Alopecia and Scalp Problems and many more.
The aim of World Dermatology 2020 is to aggregate Researchers, Academicians, and Scientists from the Dermatology community and to create an avenue towards robust exchange of information on technological advances, new scientific achievements, and the effectiveness of various regulatory programs towards Dermatology at this event.
Dermatology is the branch of medicine deals with the Skin, Nails, Hair, and sicknesses. It is a claim to fame with both medical and surgical perspectives. A dermatologist treats illnesses, in the most extensive sense, and some cosmetic issues of the Skin, Scalp, Hair, and Nails
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Current Research in Dermatology and Cosmetology
- Further Approaches in Dermatology
- Dermatological Diseases
- Dermatological Techniques
- Nanotechnology in Dermatology
- Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive surgery
- Skin Infections and Skin Cancer
- Surgical and Non- Surgical Aesthetic Treatment
- Trichology and Hair Transplant
- Diet in Dermatology
- Entrepreneurs Investment meeting
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective OMICS International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref